Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Upcycle Love for my Baby Girl.

My precious daughter has had a list growing of cute tees that she wants made into dresses. So, I took a small break in between orders and knocked some of them out for her.

This one got an actual squeal! I think it may have something to do with the adorable pony on the shirt. :)


A darling summer dress featuring Rapunzel, butterflies, tiaras....
What's not to love about that!!!

.... and SUPER twirly!
I promise! It passed the 5 yr olds twirl test. :)

I finished this one up late last night as a tank top with twirly skirt. She hasn't even seen it yet!! He he he...

She has many more requests, as does my son. One step at a time and I may get to all of them before the end of summer!


I'm linking here this week:



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment