Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Keeping the fun going!!

Are you all ready for more?! My second designer spotlight is a real sweetheart. I've known her since back in our ebay days and always amazed at her wonderful designs and gorgeous applique work.
Without further ado, I'll let her take it away..... :D
********
Carrie of Punky Fae Designs!!
Punky Fae was founded in 2005 after the birth of my first daughter Jordan Fae. After I had issues finding unique quality items for her. It started as just hair accessories and soon turned to boutique clothing. I love making unique creations to fit each Little Diva's likes and attitudes!! I have just recently added a line of custom made lace Mini hats. We are very excited over this new branch of Punky Fae!

**********

Carrie has graciously offered 20% off and free shipping to one lucky person!!
Want to win? Simply go check out Carrie's pages and "fan" her. Come back here, let me know that you've done so. Feel free to share any of your favorite of her fabulous designs, past or present. :)

https://www.facebook.com/PunkyFae

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Youre-My-Popsicle/252255348173244



No comments:

Post a Comment