Monday, February 27, 2012

Let's get this party started!!!


First off, I just want to say THANK YOU!!! to all my wonderful fans that made this happen. I am thrilled that you all support my business. I truly would not be here with out each and every one of you. That said, shall we start the party? :D

My first spotlight is the incredibly talented Rebekah of scrappindesign. I've had the honor to work with her several times in collaboration and each time was a pleasure.


Rebekah have been designing and creating ribbon art hair clippies for about 6 years now and you can tell by all the wonderful little details that she loves what she does! She also welcomes custom orders. Her creativity is endless, don't see something in her large selection of adorable clippies? Just ask her! She will work with you to create just the right design.


Want to win one?
All you have to do is go check out Rebekah's page. "Like" her and then come back and tell me you did so and name your FAVORITE design of hers. Tomorrow morning I'll draw a name to WIN a completely CUSTOM clippy from Rebekah. Awesome right!

Good Luck to you all.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/scrappindesign/160575940545

3 comments:

  1. I love all her clippies. We have quite a few. I love the princesses but she can make just about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her clippies! I have a few they are pretty amazing! Thanks! Deanna Leras

    ReplyDelete